Policies and Procedures
Policies are used to guide Directorate procedures and provide consistent information to stakeholders. Policies succinctly articulate the Directorate's position, provide a framework for action and ensure a consistent approach to our day-to-day activities and decision-making. Schools use policies as a basis to develop school-based procedures that reflect the individual needs of their community. Policies may be supported by procedures that reflect the individual needs of schools. Policies may be supported by procedures, manuals or guidelines.
Many Directorate policies have related procedures or guidelines for the use of Directorate officers in the implementation of policies. The Education and Training Directorate is committed to implementing policies that:
- set clear parameters within which day-to-day operational decisions can be made
- manage strategic and operational risk
- further the achievement of the Directorate's strategic goals and the broader policy direction of government; and
- are managed in a systematic and consistent manner.
- Homework policy 2021
- Gifted and Talented Guidelines 2021
- Uniform and Dress Standards Policy 2021
- SunUV Protection Guidelines 2021.pdf (445kb)