Who we are
The Mawson Primary School Parents & Citizens Association (P&C) provides a forum for parents to discuss matters of interest and concern about the school and its programs.
The P&C is an active group which strives to foster a fun and inclusive school community by involving parents, carers and teachers in our school community events.
We are run by a committee of volunteer parents/carers who meet regularly to resolve issues and set fundraising activities. The P&C also coordinates sub-committees responsible for particular areas of focus:
- Preschool Subcommittee – made up of active preschool parents/carers to promote issues arising from the Preschool and to raise essential funds for classroom supplies & play equipment.
- Fundraising Subcommittee – a dedicated group who assist in the overall fundraising program
As a parent or carer of a student at Mawson Primary, we invite you to become involved in our P&C. You can:
- attend meetings of interest, which we hold approximately twice a term
- put forward issues for discussion at meetings
- support the students as a classroom helper
- participate in fundraising events
- help out at working bees
- simply provide any assistance as advertised in the school newsletter.
Enquiries can be made by email to email@example.com.
For updates on P&C events, please see our Mawson Primary School P&C page